You are SO impolite.

I am kind enough to take the time to notify
you a bug, and you are replying that I am incimpetente.

Your tone was
exactly the same with my question on MYSQL integration.

Would you
please avoid talking to me and let polite and kind people reply ot my
email ?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:55:15 -0500 (EST), Wietse Venema wrote:

> Joan Moreau:
>> Yes, well, that is what I do.
>>
>> THe bug does
not disappear anyway
>> ... How to fix that ?
>
> The problem is clear:
you are still running the Postfix 2.7
> queue manager daemon, after you
replaced the smtp client etc.
> programs with those from Postfix 2.8.
>

> The reason for this is one of the following:
>
> 1) You installed
Postfix properly. YOU CANNOT COPY OVER THE FILES.
> Many UNIX systems
will refuse to overwrite the queue manager daemon
> while that process
is running (and the same for the master daemon).

> To properly
upgrade Postfix, use "make upgrade" if installing
> from source, or
whatever package manager if installing a
> binary package.
>
> 2) You
have more than one Postfix instance running, and one is
> still running
the old queue manager daemon.

> 3) You are unable to execute simple
commands correctly when asked