On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 08:16:58 -0800, Alokat <mail...@alokat.org> wrote:

On 02/03/2011 05:03 PM, Victor Duchovni wrote:
On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:30:33AM -0500, Wietse Venema wrote:

Alokat:
Hi,

I have a server which accepts eMails for multiple Domains.
And I wanna provide for each Domain a SSL certificate.

How can I use SNI (Server Name Indication) with postfix or is there
another way to solve this problem?
This is not yet implemented in Postfix. One option is to use nginx
as a proxy. It supports multiple SSL and non-SSL server names on
one IP address (http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpSslModule).
Are there any MUAs that send the SNI extension? Even if a server supports SNI, it does no good if none of the clients join the club. I am not aware
of any MTAs that send SNI extensions, nor with all the complexities of
MX records, recipient domains, flexible matching rules, ... is it at all
clear which name an SMTP client (MTA) should request.

For MUAs reaching a submission server, the picture is much more simple,
so this is perhaps viable, but which MUAs are SNI enabled?

Okay ... thanks for all your comments.
So how would you solve my problem? Multiple Instances?

Regards,
Alokat

You can get a multi-domain SSL certificate. It is one certificate that lists all the domains for which it is valid.

--
Chris