On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 12:31:49PM +0100, Alokat wrote:

> Yeah I guess I will just use one certificate for all domains.
> But it would be cool if it would work. :-)

Pervasive SNI support in (SMTP) clients and servers is still many years out.
It may even never happen, if DNSSEC is widely adopted and new RFCs specify
standards for public keys via DNSSEC (rather than via CA signatures),
you won't need multiple certs for multiple domains, just multiple DNS
entries for the same public key or public key fingerprint.

--
        Viktor.