Am 06.02.2011 21:51, schrieb Mark Alan:
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:01:17 +0100, Robert Schetterer
> <rob...@schetterer.org> wrote:
>
>>> Do you know any reliable Debian/Ubuntu repositories for the
>>> newest Postfix 2.8?
>>
>> http://debian.incertum.net/
>
> Thank you, but the emphasis in my question was in 'reliable'.
>
> A quick diff between the 2.8 sources and patches at
> http://debian.incertum.net/ and the originals at
> http://www.postfix.org/download.html
> showed significant differences that are not Debian related.
>
> As such and for now http://debian.incertum.net/ must be seen as its
> latin name implies incertum (=uncertain, irregular, unreliable)
>
> Regards,
>
> M.

whatever, i use this debs they are up and running,
in ubuntu lucid
i you feel unlucky about patching
download src deb , fix wat you not like, recompile
thats easy doing

i did so cause i want not to have the inc short in deb name
( what does not mean that it wasnt a good idea to choose another name
for the dep to separate clear from debian orginals )

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria