Hello Wietse, thanks for the reply. The mail.log is all I have:

Apr 12 15:38:05 myotherhost postfix/smtpd[24105]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
unknown[www.xxx.yyy.zzz]: 550 5.1.1 <u...@remotehost.tld>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in local recipient table; from=<m...@myhost.tld>
to=<u...@remotehost.tld> proto=SMTP helo=<myotherhost.tld>

I can send mail to local recipients with Unix accounts. I cannot send any
mail to the outside.

Please advise.