Hi,

I solved  ldap forward ,

first i addes new schema item for JammAccount.schema that named
mailforward(and recreate slap.d directory)
after that change it's value. And than in main.cf file

change from :
accountsmap_query_filter =
(&(objectClass=JammMailAccount)(mail=%s)(accountActiv
e=TRUE)(delete=FALSE))
accountsmap_result_attribute = mail

to :
accountsmap_query_filter =
(&(objectClass=JammMailAccount)(mail=%s)(accountActiv
e=TRUE)(delete=FALSE))
accountsmap_result_attribute = mail, *mailforward*

and it works.if user that don't have mailforward attribute no problem,
postfix deliver only mail result.

thanks in advance.