I have also error when reloading the second instance
fatal: bind 192.168.1.60 port 25: Address already in use
but each one of instances has different myhostname ans inet_interfaces
settings

> When I try to send mail to account from the second instance I get this
error
> in mallog where myserver2 is virtual domain in the second postfix instance
>
> relay=none, delay=13, delays=13/0.03/0/0, dsn=5.4.6, status=bounced (mail
> for myserver2.com loops back to myself)

Each instance MUST have a unique myhostname setting.

Each instance MUST have a unique inet_interfaces address list.

Otherwise, the Postfix SMTP client will report "mail loops back to
myself" errors.