with internal_mail_filter_classes and header_checks I can redirect the
message to my software in order to change X-Mms-Transaction-ID
parameter. But when I send the mailer-daemon with the good parameter,
the message loops.

Here are my settings:
In main.cf:
internal_mail_filter_classes = bounce
header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix_out/header_checks

in /etc/postfix_out/header_checks
/^From: *MAILER-DAEMON/ FILTER mail-postfix:

BR