I'm running SpamAssassin as a content_filter on incoming mail which ads
4 spam-headers, one of them being "X-Spam-Level:". The precise
header varies, depending on the spamscore. SpamAssassin ads one "*" for
each spampoint, so a example-header could be:

I would like to have the ability to redirect mails with that header to
a account where I can store them.

So basically I *think* I'm asking if Postfix have a header_checks
feature that runs after the content filters?

Thanks

titanus@ntdata:/etc/postfix$ sudo postconf -n

 (mail_version = 2.7.1)

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases

bounce_template_file = /etc/postfix/bounce.cf

broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

config_directory = /etc/postfix

delay_warning_time = 4

disable_vrfy_command = yes

inet_interfaces = all

maximal_queue_lifetime = 15

myhostname = ntdata.nt-data.dk

mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8

recipient_canonical_classes = envelope_recipient

recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/pfix-no-srs.cf,
tcp:127.0.0.1:10002

relay_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/relay_domains.cf

relay_recipient_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/relay_recipient_maps.cf

sender_canonical_classes = envelope_sender

sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/pfix-no-srs.cf,
tcp:127.0.0.1:10001

smtp_tls_security_level = may

smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
btree:$data_directory/smtp_tls_session_cache

smtpd_data_restrictions =
  reject_unauth_pipelining
  reject_multi_recipient_bounce
  permit

smtpd_helo_required = yes

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  reject_unauth_destination
  reject_non_fqdn_sender
  reject_non_fqdn_recipient
  reject_unknown_sender_domain
  reject_unknown_recipient_domain
  reject_rbl_client
  truncate.gbudb.net
  permit

smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes

smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks = $mynetworks

smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth

smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot

smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = yes

smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/self-signed/smtpd.crt

smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/self-signed/smtpd.key

smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1

smtpd_tls_received_header = yes

smtpd_tls_security_level = may

smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
btree:$data_directory/smtpd_tls_session_cache

tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom

transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport.cf

virtual_alias_maps =
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf

virtual_gid_maps = static:5000

virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail

virtual_mailbox_domains =
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf

virtual_mailbox_maps =
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

virtual_minimum_uid = 5000

virtual_transport = dovecot

virtual_uid_maps = static:5000