On 2/7/2013 8:58 AM, Titanus Eramius wrote:
> I'm running SpamAssassin as a content_filter on incoming mail which ads
> 4 spam-headers, one of them being "X-Spam-Level:". The precise
> header varies, depending on the spamscore. SpamAssassin ads one "*" for
> each spampoint, so a example-header could be:

> I would like to have the ability to redirect mails with that header to
> a account where I can store them.
>
> So basically I *think* I'm asking if Postfix have a header_checks
> feature that runs after the content filters?

I'll assume your content_filter reinjects mail to localhost:10025
after processing.

Note: make sure your post-filter header checks don't ever reject
mail.  That would make you a backscatter source and get you blacklisted.

The cleanest way to do this is a separate postfix instance (not just
a master.cf listener service) that listens on 10025, with its own
header_checks.  This also gives the very nice benefit of separation
between pre-filter and post-filter mail.

Alternately, you can do some master.cf gyrations. This is likely
easier to set up, but more confusing long-term.  Something like:

# master.cf
# existing reinjection listener
127.0.0.1:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd
  ... existing stuff ...
  -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_filter

# copy of the existing cleanup service
cleanup_filter unix n - n - 0 cleanup
  -o header_checks=pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks_filter
  -o body_checks=

and then put your after-filter checks in header_checks_filter.

  -- Noel Jones