Titanus Eramius:
> Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:55:21 -0400 (EDT) skrev Wietse Venema
> > Where is cogky.dk defined: mydestination, virtual_alias_domains,
> > virtual_mailbox_domains, relay_domains? It must be only one.
> >
> > This answer determines where the "known" recipients must be listed:
> > local_recipient_maps, virtual_alias_maps,m virtual_mailbox_maps,
> > relay_recipients. If you list the domain or recipients in the wrong
> > place then mail will be rejected.
> >
> > See http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_CLASS_README.html
>
> The goal is a "virtual only" mailserver, so the domains is stored
> in MySQL and fetched through virtual_mailbox_domains. Besides
> virtual_mailbox_domains, I use virtual_mailbox_maps and
> virtual_alias_maps.

With the domain defined in virtual_mailbox_domains, mail will fail
with "user unknown in virtual mailbox table" when the recipient is
not found in virtual_mailbox_maps.  This is described in agonizing
detail in ADDRESS_CLASS_README.

Test your lookups:

postmap -q cogky.dk the-virtual_mailbox_domains-table
This should return a result (the value does not matter).

postmap -q real-u...@cogky.dk the-virtual_mailbox_maps-table
This should return a result (the mailbox file name).

postmap -q bogus-u...@cogky.dk the-virtual_mailbox_maps-table
This should return no result (Postfix treats this as "user unknown
in virtual mailbox table").