Ohh. So there is only one solution - on mail server generate an alias list that contains aliases and result. Like :

chose OK
user  OK

  And in main.cf use directive
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = <other options>,check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/alias_list,<other options>

So we'll generate aliases into a "alias_list" file and scp it from email server to incomming smtp and use it in postfix.

  Is it only one option ? Or there are better ? Just asking.

  Thanks very much.
  J.Karliak.

Cituji Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:

Josef Karliak:
   Hi,
   thanks for tip. I may be something missed:
   In main.cf I've added:
address_verify_relayhost = 19.13.13.11  #ip of my mail server that
knows all users
address_verify_sender = mas...@mojedomena.cz

This overrides the "relayhost" setting, which is used ONLY for
REMOTE delivery, not LOCAL. It will NEVER be used to find out
if a LOCAL email address is valid.

Which override SHOULD you use? That depends on your Postfix
configuration.

Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,
zacnete pouzivat metody overeni puvody emailu zminene vyse. Dekuji.
My domain use SPF (www.openspf.org) and DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP)
policy and check. If you've problem with sending emails to me, start
using email origin methods mentioned above. Thank you.