Dear list,

We need to implement TLS for one of our customers using our Postfix
infrastructure (serving multiple domains) for inbound mail. The final
delivery for that domain is a Exchange server, but we have a anti-virus
server in front of that Exchange:  internet -> postfix-relay -> AV-filter
-> Exchange.

So we need to enable TLS at out postfix-relay. Lets say our server is
called server.ourdomain.tld, and the customerdomain is customerdomain.tld.
Do we need a cert for server.ourdomain.tld, or for customerdomain.tld?
Can we add multiple domains using TLS in the future?

Is this possible?
Can you point me to some good how-to?

Thx,
P.