On Sep 20, 2013, at 18:21, azurIt <azu...@pobox.sk> wrote:

>> CC: postfix-users@postfix.org
>> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM, azurIt <azu...@pobox.sk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> i'm having problems with spam forwarding - lot's of our users enabled
>>> forwarding to gmail and every spam they receive is also forwarded. Today
>>> gmail block us because of spam (which we were just forwarding, not
>>> sending). Any tips how can i disable forwarding in case of a spam (for
>>> example, when message has X-Spam-Status: Yes) ? Thanks.
>>>
>>> azur
>>
>> As a first line of defence, maybe use postscreen to cut down the spam
>> before it reaches smtpd ?
>>
>> The postscreen documentation (http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html)
>> mentions four layers of defence, if you have some of that implemented, or
>> all of it, you would be able to cut down on your incoming spam, before
>> anything gets forwarded to Google or any other place.
>
> Looks fine but i NEED to deliver also spams locally, i just don't want to
> forward them away.

No one 'needs' to deliver spam locally. On a properly configured system, the
vast majority of spam bounces off the before-queue defenses, and never reaches
the stage where a decision about forwarding or local storage needs to be made.
If you are running into trouble with Gmail it is quite likely that you are
accepting too much garbage from bots and zombies.

This is a problem you should solve at the earliest possible stage, which is
where postscreen comes in. Read the documentation again, and understand why it
should be part of your defenses.

If you think your problem can be solved using header checks, read the
appropriate documentation;

http://www.postfix.org/header_checks.5.html

But really, start by cutting down on what you accept.

Mvg,
Joni