I have 10 years of sending emails, (because I have e-card sites), and due to
the volume
I get a lot of incoming spam. I would like to suggest to you that you are
not going to stop
all spam, 100% all the time, no matter what you do. And Though I understand
your desire to
to accept all the emails at your server, that leaves you with a bit of a
backwards conundrum.

I think you would do well to pay attention to this... At one level you could
be playing with
fire by forwarding all these emails. Each ISP has their own filter systems
in place, and some
of them integrate services such as SpamHaus or Spamcop. *I have seen emails
rejected because
of blacklisted IP addresses and/or blacklisted domain names in the emails.
So if you forward
emails that contain blacklisted IP's or domains you are likely to run into
some difficulty.* For
that reason alone I would personally attempt to block more known incoming
spam using DNSBL's,
especially using the two I have just mentioned. Amongst others, I personally
use:
reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client xbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net

If emails are rejected by the clients above, it's generally going to be for
a good reason, though
not 100% foolproof, it's a pretty safe bet to use them, and certainly more
accurate than spam
filters. In doing so, you will knock down wasted emails, system resources,
and time. But you may
also help prevent yourself from getting RED flagged for having blacklisted
IP's and domain names in
your outgoing emails.

Beyond that, shy of manually approving all the other incoming emails before
forwarding, I would suggest that you consider other options. *AOL has a
"approved senders list" for it's users*, the users input what email
addresses they will accept email from, "whitelisting", and the rest is
rejected. You could do something similiar, even if you simply trash the
emails that are not on the whitelists. You probably could set it up so that
any email address in any users contact list simply be added to the
whitelisting.

-----
Free English
& Spanish
Ecards for Birthdays, Christmas , holidays, Valentines , Love , & just
because!