Hi,

> Do i have to use sendmail to inject mail back, does not it become an
> infinite loop, how can i manage this, is not there a cleaner way?

there is still some confusion about what you are trying to achieve. I
understand that you need to save all incoming mail, but:

 a) is your script the final destination for the mail

or

 b) do you need the mail in your script for archival purposes,
    and it shall continue its travel through the normal process
    afterwards

?

If a), then I see no need to reinject the mail.

If b), look up how milters work.

-nik

--
* mirabilos is handling my post-1990 smartphone *
<mirabilos> Aaah, it vibrates! Wherefore art thou, demonic device??

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296