Thanks for response.

It is "b)" .

By "milter" do you mean filtering before queue, am i right? Because there
is a title of the page http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html that makes
me think "milter is filtering before queue".

Am i right?

If so, as i understand, before queue filtering is something like we do
externally, independently from mail server, and this make me worry about
controlling the process on my own. But at after queue filtering i think
there is less to worry about controlling the flow of process, i hope i
could tell.