On 2013-12-10 9:23 AM, DTNX Postmaster <postmas...@dtnx.net> wrote:
Do your own comparison based on the TCO of what you have, vs. what you will
need for Exchange Server. Focus on the needs of the company over a five-year
time period.

Include the higher hardware requirements, licensing, extra staff, third party
software (backup, management software, archiving ...) and so on. If cost is a
factor for the company, you might be able to win on that.

I will be doing this obviously, and yes, cost will be a factor, but not a huge/insurmountable one.

My question has to do with the POLITICAL aspect of this question of what constitutes 'normal' for mid to large(r) companies.

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*