Hello,

Le 21.12.2013 23:47, Wietse Venema a écrit :
Denis BUCHER:
Le 16.12.2013 22:16, Wietse Venema a ?crit :
Denis BUCHER:
But the most strange point is that if I do "telnet ip_of_server 465" I
am immediately connected, and can use normal SMTP commands.
That is absolutely wrong.
Someone screwed up and removed the "-o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes"
from the "smtps" entry in the Postfix master.cf file.
The port 465 (smtps) service must not support plaintext communication
(such as connecting with telnet).
Dear Wietse,

OK thank you for your hint, I will change that, but do you think it will
solve the problem, or is this something different ?
You MUST turn on smtpd_tls_wrappermode on the port 465 service.

There MAY be more problems with your configuration.
Yes I can confirm that now it is working ! What's strange is that (as far as I know) it used to work before...

Thanks a lot to everyone for the help :-)

Denis