> but that *does not* help in case of the OP
> read the thread start
>
> it is simply impossible doing on one hand RCPT-verification because
> no verification on the root-cause (webserver) but at the same time
> not reject messages from the webserver in case verification on the
> final destination is not possible due greylisting or other temp errors
>
> there is no workaround at all, fix the web-application or live
> with the bad impact of not doing so

As I said, there's no way to fix some web-application.

After few day with reject_unverified_recipient enabled for some mail account, I
come into trouble.
One mail provider deferred my mail because I do email verification (he tracks
transaction aborted after RCP-TO).

So, I roll back my Postfix configuration and now I'm looking for another
solution.

Is there anyway to populate a cache (file, SQL, …) with real hard bounces from
remote SMTP and tell postfix to stop send mail to these addresses next time ?