On 1/31/2014 1:46 PM, Israel Brewster wrote:
> I’ll have to look into that. While I think I can figure it out easily enough
> (looks like I would need to override the inet_interfaces and
> smtpd_tls_cert/key file directives), is there an example of this sort of
> configuration somewhere?

> Israel Brewster
> Computer Support Technician II
> Era Alaska
> 5245 Airport Industrial Rd
> Fairbanks, AK 99709
> (907) 450-7250 x7293
>

> On Jan 31, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org> wrote:
>
>> On 1/31/2014 12:59 PM, Israel Brewster wrote:
>>> We are currently in the process of changing our domain name, and
>>> were wondering if there was any way for postfix (and Dovecot, but
>>> that’s a different mailing list) to present different certificates
>>> depending on what domain name users are connecting with? That is,
>>> for a period of time we want users to be able to connect using
>>> either the old domain name or the new domain name, without getting
>>> an error. We don’t, however, want to separate the domains - a given
>>> user should be able to receive and send mail from either domain
>>> interchangeably, as per the mydestination configuration directive
>>> (as I understand it). Is this possible, or will we need to simply
>>> change the certificate to the new domain, with the caveat that some
>>> users will be getting certificate errors until we can get around to
>>> changing their setup?
>>>

>> Your best bet is to set up the new domain name on a separate IP
>> address, and present the proper certificates there.
>>
>> You can configure a single postfix instance to listen on multiple
>> IPs and define which certificate goes with which IP using master.cf
>> -o overrides.
>>

>>  -- Noel Jones

Probably the minimum is myhostname and the key/cert files. Something
like:

# master.cf

10.0.0.101:25   inet  n   -    n   -   -  smtpd
  -o myhostname=old.example.com
  -o smtpd_tls_key_file=/path/to/old.key
  -o smtpd_tls_cert_file=/path/to/old.cert

10.0.0.102:25   inet  n   -    n   -   -  smtpd
  -o myhostname=new.example.com
  -o smtpd_tls_key_file=/path/to/new.key
  -o smtpd_tls_cert_file=/path/to/new.cert

  -- Noel Jones