On 04 Feb 2014, at 06:57 , Patrik Båt <p...@osix.eu> wrote:

> When saslauthd crashes or beeing stopped, mails are bounced.

Well, first off, why is saslauthd crashing? Fix that.

> eg: 535 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: generic failure

Are you talking about SASL on submission? because that would not classify as a
bounce. Are you using and requiring SASL for delivery? That’s not a good idea.

--
You know, in a world in which Bush and Blair can be nominated for the
Nobel Peace Prize, "for having dared to take the necessary decision to