Am 19.03.2014 20:59, schrieb Tim Prepscius:
> so let's say I wanted to do what Lewin said,
>
> have normal mail on 25, and then special non filtered mail (mail that
> has already gone through the filter) on some other port, let's say
> 10025

then you just configure that listener and avoid asking questions
in context of pickup and sendmail binary because they are both
not involved

if your inital post would have had the same content as above the
first reply would have been that clear - describe your goal and
not what you have done or think has to be done to reach it

-o mynetworks=192.168.196.0/24 is in such setups typically
the address of the delivering filter and not a network, in
mayn cases just 127.0.0.1:10025 has the same result

/etc/postfix/main.cf
filter_smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
10025           inet  n       -       y       -        60     smtpd
 -o mynetworks=192.168.196.0/24
 -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=60
 -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=$filter_smtpd_recipient_restrictions
 -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks,no_milters
 -o local_header_rewrite_clients=
 -o sender_dependent_relayhost_maps=
 -o content_filter=
 -o smtpd_delay_reject=no