Am 04.04.2014 15:48, schrieb Germain:
> Accordingly, I've defined one email account for each one:
> webcont...@site-one.com and webcont...@site-two.com.
>
> Unfortunately when I'm doing the tests with MultiRBL.valli.org, my IP is
> ONLY blacklisted on V4BL.org with the following sentence:
>
> Your email is from domain "site-one.com", this IP is from domain
> "site-two.com".
> IP "xx.xxx.xxx.xxx" remain listed because:
>  - The underlying domain ("site-two.com") lacks credibility.
>  - The FQDN is not seen in proper SMTP FQDN format: It lacks the <hostname>
> part.

you need a PTR record which needs to match the A-record of your IP and for
the sake of a clean setup "myhostname" in main.cf or at least "smtp_helo_name"
should match that too

http://www.emailtalk.org/ptr.aspx

this is one of the *basic* setups before install a mailserver

> What do you suggest me to resolve this issue ? I can provide my main.conf
> file for examination!
>
> Thanks in advance for your appreciated help,
> Germain
>
> PS: as you imagine, I can't afford two dedicated servers right now...

you can host 100, 200, 1000 domains on one server and IP and so the
subject has nothing to do with your problem above