Am 05.04.2014 12:32, schrieb Germain:
> Many thanks for your answer, but now I'l lost...
> I rent one dedicated server at Online.net with two domains ("vehicall.com"
> and "adtlas.com" at Namebay) and my provider's console allows me to manage
> the reverse DNS.

why don't you just say that from the very begin?

> Actually I've since a while "adtlas.com." defined for "88.191.117.125" as
> reverse.

and that is why you should not mask infos if you seek for help
with the info above all would have been clear while honestly
you should understand the error message and what a FQDN is

your original post contained: "The FQDN is not seen in proper SMTP FQDN format:
It lacks the <hostname>part" and "adtlas.com." is not a FQDN - so if you even
have a admin-backend ofr that why don#t you just enter "mail.adtlas.com." and
the same for the A-record and "smtp_helo_name"

[harry@srv-rhsoft:~]$ nslookup 88.191.117.125
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
125.117.191.88.in-addr.arpa     name = adtlas.com.

117.191.88.in-addr.arpa nameserver = nsa.online.net.
117.191.88.in-addr.arpa nameserver = nsb.online.net.
nsb.online.net  internet address = 195.154.228.250
nsa.online.net  internet address = 88.191.253.53

> How may I define two reverse, one for each domain, pointing
> to my single IP ? Is it legal ? Is it possible ?
>
> Maybe I'm totally wrong...

don't do that, you machine needs on A-record and one maching
PTR with a matching HELO-hostname which both does not depend
on any domain it is hosting for email

if you have more than one records it's up to the client
which one he is using and that may lead to problems