Am 29.09.2014 um 20:43 schrieb Marek Kozlowski:
> On 09/29/2014 08:39 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
>> Marek Kozlowski:
>> [ Charset ISO-8859-2 converted... ]

>>> Do you mean:
>>>
>>>     local_recipient_maps = $vitual_alias_maps, $alias_maps
>>
>> No. I mean what I wrote.
>
> I don't understand :-(
>
> "Don't do this on systems that receive mail directly from the Internet.
> With today's worms and viruses, Postfix will become a backscatter
> source: it accepts mail for non-existent recipients and then tries to
> return that mail as "undeliverable" to the often forged sender address."
>
> http://www.postfix.org/LOCAL_RECIPIENT_README.html

just list all your valid addresses in local_recipient_maps
and you are done - in fact there is no need for virtual
and what not - it just works that way for some hundret
domains over 6 years now and you can do the same with
files instead of mysql - the inbound MX in fact creats
postmaps files from that data

append_dot_mydomain = no
parent_domain_matches_subdomains =
mydestination = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-mydestination.cf
local_recipient_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipients.cf
transport_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-transport.cf

cat /etc/postfix/mysql-mydestination.cf
user     = dbmailro
password = *********
dbname   = dbmail
hosts    = unix:/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
query    = select transport from dbma_mta where mydestination='%s';

cat /etc/postfix/mysql-recipients.cf
user     = dbmailro
password = *********
dbname   = dbmail
hosts    = unix:/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
query    = select alias from dbma_recipients where alias='%s';

cat /etc/postfix/mysql-transport.cf
user     = dbmailro
password = *********
dbname   = dbmail
hosts    = unix:/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
query    = select transport from dbma_transports where mydestination='%s' or
mydestination='%d' order by transport
desc limit 1;