You're right, I'm not the big mail server expert. And sometimes I pose basic questions. But I'm asking since I want functionality AND security to work. No-one likes spam. So thanks to those who provided valuable input I was able to achieve both, according to several open mail relay tests (from mailradar and others).

Thanks again :)