--On Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:29 PM -0500 Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount:
--On Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:02 PM -0500 Wietse Venema
<wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

> This is not completely trivial because the port information needs
> to be consistent with information from proxies, postscreen, and
> XCLIENT, otherwise results will be incorrect.

Ok, good to know.  Is there any general timeline on when that will be
available for testing?

No. Time is in short supply, especially for functionality that has
been missing for 15+ years.

Ok, thanks. Not sure if it falls into the legal issue of required source port logging that Belgium has implemented or not. I.e., being able to tie the source port logged at the smtp server to a specific sasl auth request.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect