I will start this over to get rid of the HTML mail crap. This is the bounce
reply with some sanitizing to keep this message off of the Google bot:

‎This is the mail system at host www.mydomain.com

                   The mail system

<i...@anotherdomain.com>: host smx1.web-hosting.com[209.188.21.38] said: 550 The
    sending IP (my dotted quad) is listed on https://spamrl.com as a source of
    dictionary attacks. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Is the "in reply to end of DATA command" significant?