From: Matthew McGehrin
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 7:24 PM
To: Postfix users
Subject: Re: Spamrl.com RBL problem

Hello.

I would check your local system to see if you have any rogue perl
processes running. These are generally the cause of being blacklisted
for a dictionary attack, which implies that a script is running on your
local server.

Generally, you can spot them by the amount of CPU time, and they try to
mask the process id.

The end of DATA command is just the sequence at which it was denied.
It's standard.

-- Matthew