Thank you.

So by private, you mean services that end users shouldn't be able to
interact with? Public services have CLI tools (as an interface) whereas
private ones do not.

For wakeup, why would a service need wake up timer? It has no active
requests so what is it doing when being woke? Perhaps some kind of
maintenance tasks?