Hi all,

I am struggling to understand why my postfix configuration is not allowing
me to send 10 messages per second through my configured relayhost. When
watching the logs, it is sending 1 message per second.

initial_destination_concurrency = 10
default_destination_rate_delay = 1s

smtp    inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=no -o myhostname=mail.example.com

To me, this is saying "send 10 messages every 1 second". To Postfix, this
doesn't seem to be happening.

Could I have some help with gaining some insight into what I'm missing?

Thanks!