Hi Russel,

You have to change your default_destination_rate_delay, as said in the
documentation :

*The default amount of delay that is inserted between individual message
deliveries to the same destination and over the same message delivery
transport.*

So, in your case, it sends only 1 message every second.

Regards,
YM

--
Yves-Marie LE PORS-CHAUVEL