On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 09:11:58AM +1300, Peter via Postfix-users
<postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:

> * Don't add a Reply-To:.  I actually question if this is really needed as we
> likely want replies to go to the list the vast majority of time anyways.  I
> have seen other lists explicitly exclude this step and it works well.
>
> Peter

Removing Reply-To would remove functionality that is
important, even if it is only occasionally required.
Off-list replies would become impossible. That is a
loss of functionality. Just because something is wanted
the vast majority of the time, it doesn't mean that
it's OK to enforce it 100% of the time.

cheers,
raf