Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:28:20 +0000
From: robertdbuck...@yahoo.com
To: postgis-users@postgis.refractions.net
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] import shape or sql to postgres automatically

Hi,

I find it easyest with the built in GUI from the opengeosuite. You can download
the community edition and use the whole Shape2postgis import tool as part of
the deal

here is the link to the download.
http://opengeo.org/community/suite/download/

Simply install the desktop version and start the dashboard. In PGAdmin3 for
Opengeo there is the llink to the postgis importer tool.

Hope this helps,

Robert Buckley