I've reorganised the stylesheets a bit (r25165-25167) to give three main drawing styles:

- Potlatch (standard)
- Enhanced (adds access/direction highlighting)
- Network (as Enhanced, but without landuse)

At present Network draws landuse outlines as a thin line, rather than turning them off completely. If we want to turn them off I'm sure we can adjust the stylesheet (and, if necessary, MapCSS parser) accordingly.

I'm a bit loth for the new version to go live yet, as there appears to be a fairly nasty leak somewhere which slows P2 down seriously after a few style changes - diagnosis welcome.

cheers
Richard