On 26/04/11 11:10, NopMap wrote:

> We're still not closer to a solution. To sum things up:
> - When I look at P2 at osm.org, I see a German version, when I look at the
> custom instance, I see an english broken version
> - happens with FF from different machines
> - however, when Andy looks at the custom instance, he sees a German version
>
> Any idea how is this possible? I did not find a difference in the embedding
> and the locale is statically set to "de_DE".

Didn't Andy explain it before? There is a known problem with trying to
set locale to a value that matches the default locale for the flash
player you are using - when you do that flash fails to load the locale
for some reason.

As he said, you are presumably using a German flash player while he is
using an English one.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)