On 25/03/2017 01:38, David Wisbey wrote:
I have been meaning to do this for a long time. Finally...

And if I need to do this differently please let me know what I need to do.
Thanks

Some good ideas - thanks!

Probably the best place to put them is http://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/issues (you'll need a Github login); I'm likely to forget them otherwise.

New features like copy/paste, rotate and mirror are things I'd quite like to do in the proverbial spare minute. An upload validator is a bigger task and not one I've ever been 100% convinced is the right way to do it - better to spot issues as the mapper works, rather than on upload.

For new/changed presets, a pull request to the XML files is always nice - I can't honestly keep up with all the tagging stuff myself in the time I have for P2. (But I've just committed the swimming pool change so that'll be in the next release.)

cheers
Richard