-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Perdue [mailto:wper...@valcom.com]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 8:16 AM
To: pound@apsis.ch
using fork()

Hey Joe,

Thanks for responding. I already tried that and it did not work. I am able to
kick off pound and force pound to create more instances of itself.

Any other ideas? Can I go into the code and tweak the code itself? I already
tried altering some of the code but I can still force pound to violate the
Thread limit and produce more of itself.

Warren