*** UPDATE **

Hey guys,

I need your help. I am trying to create a Cert Directive for my server and no
matter what I try I cannot get the sequence right.
Do you all know the order in which I have to place the keys and certs being
private, intermediate, chain and server?

I have:
ca.key.pem
ca.cert.pem
intermediate.key.pem
intermediate.cert.pem
ca-chain.pem (above CA chain)
server.key.pem
server.cert.pem

What is the correct order do I have to place these in in order to create a CA
directive to place in my CAList directory on my server so that my server will
recognize server.cert.pem?

I have tried every combination there is and no luck and I was wondering if any
of you could help. What am I forgetting to do or what I need to do.

Warren