using FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1.  I also tried to compile it with gcc6
and gcc7 on FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE, with no luck.  2.7 would compile fine
under FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE.  I also tried to compile pound 2.8a, no luck
there either.

Also, pound has no one to maintain it in the ports tree. It's in danger of
being dropped from the FreeBSD ports collection.  I'd take it over, but
lack the skill needed.

Attached is the output of the make using clang and pound 2.8, it shows a
number of warnings and a couple of errors, none of which I can figure out
how to fix.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-- ericr