Hi, Carsten

I'm currently working on compiling pound3 under FreeBSD. cmake gives me way more pain that I expected.

Do you think that pound3 is ready to be released for general use? If it does, I will start working on proper port for it. Q: from my understanding pound3 is not config compatible with pound2 and not going to be. Is it true?

On 2020-08-10 07:03, Fathi Ben Nasr wrote:
Hi Carsten,

Great news. Thank you.

Le 07/08/2020 à 11:30, Carsten Leonhardt a écrit :
Hi Fathi,
IT could take some time until packages arrive to main distros debian
based and redhat based
for Debian, the current release 3.0d is in the experimental
distribution, the current package also works as-is on Debian 10.

https://packages.debian.org/experimental/pound

Regards

Carsten

---