> It actually mazimise's frames of an application. For example your
> mail client's preview pane, or the folder list -- to full screen.
> 
> I'm not sure if I'm explaining it correctly - the exe is 400 kb,
> so perhaps it's best to take it for a spin:
> 
> http://www.fanix.com/full-screen.html
> http://www.fanix.com/files/fullscreen-setup.exe


I gave it some tries. It's definitely not perfect at selecting internal
windows inside programs (with the two programs I tested anyway...Outlook
2003 and Netcaptor). With multiple monitors, you can actually see the simple
technique that this program is using to get it's effect. I'll bet you could
actually build every single feature of that program into powerpro (I can
think of most of the techniques) although it'd be quite time consuming to
get all the little options down.

To get the basic function working you won't need too difficult a script. 

To full-screen a regular program the steps in the script will be:
Make sure the program window isn't maximized
Set position to width, height - size of menu areas, size screen resolution+
width of scrollbars etc.

To add the child window functionality, you'll have to use some variables,
and do some getmessage commands to find the size of selected child objects.
Not sure what the names of those properties are.

It'll definitely be some work...but doable. Not one I want to try my hand at
though ;)

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Powerpro - The ultimate software utility. http://www.windowspowerpro.com
Funstuff: Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to