> sorry for the interuption,
> but .. David, it seems you use the gmane gateway too.
> right ?
> 
> i use 40tude as newsclient now, 

Kinda-sorta...I maintain 40tude and gmane newsgroup for having a local
database of the newsgroups that has a good search utility to it. Heck, if I
learn regular expressions I can use them in 40tude...and there's nothing I
couldn't search for! ;)

> the program allows a lot of scripting :)
> http://www.40tude.com/dialog

Yep, that's what I'm using. So for the maximize child window topic, how'd
that prompt you to ask about 40tude and gmane?

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Treat each day as your last; One day you will be right.
Funstuff: Don't drink, accidents cause people.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to