I do very nearly the exact same thing, and it always works on my 
system, an XP

Before sending the keys, I've added a:
WAIT for 500

So my commands are:

WAIT for 500
KEYS {fast}{tab}+{tab}myname{tab}mypassword{enter}

The {fast} helps the + (shift) to work properly


Ted


> Welcome to the club!
> 
> I had the same problem and it is not so easy to solve. What helped
> in my case was to change in the PProconfig the
> Setup > Advanced Setup > Limits the
> "Delay in milliseconds for first and subsequent sent keys 
> from *Keys" I have there 490 0. You have to play around for your 
> system/browser.
> 
> But that is not enough. In addition to this I do the following
> 
>  *Keys {tab}
>  *Keys {shift}+{tab}
>  *Keys Username
>  *Keys {tab}
>  *Keys Password
>  *Keys {enter}
> 
> This MOSTLY works. But in any case you have to place your cursor 
> (mouse click) in the first entry field. 
> 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to