I'm having a slight problem with a timer that I want to start when PowerPro
starts.  

 

I have a timer, set to 1 minute, down is checked, autostart is checked.  The
timer runs, then resets to 0 so that it won't count to a minute the next
time I reboot my machine.  I checked the help but can't figure out how to
get a timer to count down to a minute every time PP starts.

 

The reset values resets the timer and it continues running.  I just want the
timer to run once per start.

 

TIA

Paul



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to