--- Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am adopting C�neyt's suggestion of how to implement macro menus and
> I have a thought...
>
> My macro initiator was the backtick key (`). I have now set this key
> to open the menu as C�neyt has described.
>
> It would be great if I could start one of the menu items on this menu
> with that character, in particular so that I could very naturally type
> a backtick when needed (e.g. `` -> `).
>
> I have found however that pressing my key twice results in the focus
> returning to my window with the popup menu still open, but
> inaccessible until I click on it with the mouse.
>
> Is there a way of disabling my hotkey's functionality while the menu's
> open so that it can function like a normal key again?
You may define the following in the more command box:
(not tested though)
Exec.Hotkeys("off") (or "reverse")
Wait.For(3000,not anywindow "c=#32768")
Exec.Hotkeys("on") (or "reverse")
(You may prefer .ini to .pcf if you're using 'reverse')
Sean
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/