sgp wrote  (on 21.08.2006 15:24):
> Cüneyt wrote:
> 
>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/0_descent49_aka_c
>> %80%A0%A0%FCneyt/ 
> 
> I still can't download this file, can you upload it somewhere else? TIA

I've renamed the dir, try it now:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/0_descent49/


Btw, you now periodically update the labels. It may be used for the apps 
which update their titlebars dynamically like Winamp, VirtualDub. With 
some small changes I'm plannning it could be used to monitor any child 
control, like the number of unread mails in the mail-client, up/down 
speeds in the torrent-client, etc. I need to test this in real-life 
situations for a while before I implement more.

I've also included another parameter to minimize windows quickly by 
bypassing the capturing; this will come in handy in my VMwares.

I also want to reserve an area (via Desktop SetWorkArea) and move them 
to the bottom of the screen. In order to reduce the taskbar clutter 
hiding windows instead of minimizing them could be also an option, but 
these may change. Your ideas are most welcome.

Peace,
Cü


Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to