Can someone explain to me this mistery?

In A.pcf I check pproconf>setup>advanced>other>show all windows of a
task when it's activated by powerpro

then I run a script that calls window.show(caption) and the window is
shown. My script clicks the mouse on the window and all is well. 

Now in B.pcf I uncheck the same setting, run that same script and this
time the window is not shown. However, it *is*  the active window, even
though I can't see it. I verified it with win.caption("active") and
win.getrect("active") and visiblewindow, and the window is there where I
expect it to be, visiblewindow is 1, but I can't see it.
When my script clicks the mouse on this window it silently fails. 

This window is nod32's AMON window. I target it with caption
=nod32kui,&,AMON* 

What makes or breaks the script is the pcf setting. I'm clueless.

Winspector shows the following window info:

Text AMON - File system monitor  
Rectangle 346, 149, 766, 599  
Size 420, 450  
Client Rectangle 0, 0, 420, 450  
Client Size 420, 450  
Styles WS_OVERLAPPED
WS_VISIBLE      <=== Only when I can actually *SEE* the window
WS_CLIPSIBLINGS
DS_SETFONT
DS_MODALFRAME
DS_3DLOOK  
 
StylesEx WS_EX_LEFT
WS_EX_LTRREADING
WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR
WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT
WS_EX_LAYERED  
 
ID 0  
 
Properties Atom: #43288 0x010FE320 (17818400)
Atom: #43287 0x00000002 (2)  
 
Class specific Window is Ansi 
 



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to