Hello All,

Am using PowerPro Version 4.5.13. When I launch Visual Basic (SP6, No 
addins loaded, Tested with an active project as well as NO Project 
loaded), although my current Virtual Desktop shows the item correctly 
on the taskbar, navigating to ANY another Virtual Desktop (including a 
NEW virtual desktop) causes an invalid/stale Taskbar item for the 
Visual Basic item. Clicking on this taskbar item does not show a valid 
Window but just the Window Caption with Minimize/Maximize/Close 
buttons. 

The above behaviour occurs only with Visual Basic and not with any 
other program. I'm not sure if this is MS-Visual Basic defect (or) 
PowerPro Virtual Desktop issue. 

For now, I'm not using Virtual Desktops whilst using Visual Basic.

Thanks,
SK.





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to